An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
12-21-2021, 11:48 AM

The loners struggles were in vain, frantic and unfocused, making it more than easy for Hattori to swat aside his aimless swipe. At any other time or with any other opponent he might have recognised his tenacity, his drive to keep on fighting despite the abysmal odds and yet in that moment the Shogun felt nothing but the singe of annoyance. As though the loner was even a fool to think he could win, that Hattori would let him walk from this unharmed and free to go.

He would not.

Tensing the hinges of his jaw, Hattori bit down and thrashed his head from side to side, sawing his teeth across the length of his muzzle.  his methods very similar to that of a shark, vicious but effective. Ripping both top and bottom, from under chin to the very tip of his nose, Hattori savaged the man like a Shinobi possessed. He yanked at him till the force of his assault hauled the loner off his paws, forcing him down onto the ground and on his side as Hattori dug his talons into the sand and began to drag him along by his muzzle. They had several sea bridges to cross, whether he drowned or not would be his problem, not the Shoguns.

The loner could resist if he liked but it wouldn't change a thing. From here on out as a captive of Ashen the pit of Rekaru Island would now be his home, whether he liked it or not.

"speech"

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]