gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

The Ooze Participant
12-21-2021, 07:22 PM
Roman helped shield her eyes as the glowing world around her flooded into sensitive eyes. It was so dark these cursed days she was even more surprised at her pain. He didn’t sugar coat the reality though, they couldn’t just keep laying here. They had to go home, and the quicker they did the quicker they’d be snuggled up in the comfortable bed they’d been sharing. He was right and she knew it was it was still difficult to concede. The end goal sounded magnificent but the getting there was awful.

All too soon Roman was getting to his paws and she had to steady herself before he was there to help her to her paws. He answered her question too, why did she feel so bad? The wine, she had enjoyed far too much wine. A drink would help, or so he claimed, and she let him help her. Lil wasn’t sure she could leave his side if she tried. Her head swirled and her hips ached. Still, she hobbled along as he brought her over to the water, Lil mirrored Roman as she lowered her head to take a few long laps of water. It was cold on her tongue and her throat, but it helped to revitalize her.

Once she was satisfied she kept drinking, they still had to try and walk back to the castle. As she lifted her wetted lips Roman was speaking again. Her garnet gaze lifted to his grin as he mentioned despite this rough morning, he’d had the best night of his life with her. She couldn’t hide the blush nor the grin that overwhelmed her features. Butterflies fluttered in her belly and she felt her heart clench with how strongly she felt for him.

"Me too, Roman.” She confessed shyly, leaning into him as her ruby eyes gazed up at his features. "I’m so glad you’re still here to have shared it with me.” She wouldn’t forget how close she had come to losing her soul mate.

"Speech"