size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
12-22-2021, 12:27 PM
Hikaru did what he could to finish the meal Lia brought for him but his efforts were mostly in vain. His stomach just couldn’t handle so much food while he was so exhausted. His body was still recovering, and it was a slow one. He was very much satisfied with said meal when Mortis returned with the supplies he promised, and mentioned far too giddily it was time for that promised bath.

Mort helped him find his paws, he was steady enough that he could shake the dust from his coat as the winged man put out the fire and ushered him into the big tub. It was a little bit of a struggled for the weakened koi but worth every strain as his pale body slipped into the hot water. He heaved a heavy sigh of relief as he sunk into the bath. He closed his eyes and leaned against the side of the tub. The warmth of the water, the relief in his muscles. The way his skin felt getting rid of the dirt, ooze, and filth stuck to his fur while he ailed. There wasn’t anything else that felt like this.

"Now that I’m here I don’t ever want to get out.” He teased dreamily, sporting a grin as the steam rose around his features.

"Speech"