An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
12-22-2021, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2021, 02:11 PM by Levi. Edited 1 time in total.)
The dark of his lips pouted a little at the thought of training every other day-a near spitting image of his sulky mother- he was a busy pup and had places to be, things to bite! But fine, whatever. He liked his Grandpa enough not to protest too much,  especially if he could get some hoof trimming snacks for good behaviour.

"Okay." He told him.

Lingering by his Grandpas side, Levi thought for a moment. He hadn't done much theoretical training so far, but he was a smart boy, sharp of mind and body. He'd listen and play along but didn't find this overly challenging or interesting. Maybe the Warlord would ramp it up when he realised Levi wasn't clumsy and slow, like so many pups his age.

"Ears. Throat. Back of neck. The spines along his scruff ruffled a little, the skin beneath tensing as though to prove he was holly capable of looking out for his vulnerable point and overall weaknesses. "I am small. My enemies try to crush me a lot, knock me off balance."
[Image: dZNVqTH.png]