An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
12-22-2021, 02:35 PM
Ophie turned, flinching a little as though she'd been caught farting. The tawny stranger looked friendly enough, her tail wagging gently behind her as a soft smile tugged at her features. Oh so she was a healer too? Was this a common place for them to convene or was it simply the flowing water that drew everyone in? With droplet of water still rolling from her chops, Ophie hesitated for a moment. Of course she'd like to help but...she wasn't very smart when it came to these sorts of things....Or smart in general, now she thought about it. She wanted to learn and had plenty of clever medics teaching her, but it was hard. Like she just wasn't meant to be useful.

"Oh um..yeah I can help! Try to, I mean. What are you looking for?" She glanced about, seeing only weeds and grass.
[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]