An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
12-22-2021, 02:49 PM
Ophie nodded slowly, trying to store away as much information as her mind would allow. That was her main issue with healing, she supposed, there was so much to take in and if she made one misstep someone could really get hurt. Drying the herbs made a lot of sense though, meant they'd last longer and were easier to store...maybe? Sedna's line of thought made sense, they weren't here to ruin anyones day nor were they stealing. it was more of an exchange, this for that with a very heartfelt thank you on top.

Wandering a little further away, she tilted her head back and tried to see if she recognised any of the plants contained within the strange cones of  glass. Oh! She'd seen that one in a tea Gos had made once, was meant to help with fatigue and weariness, but what was it called? Ophie squinted, only to glance back at Sedna as her companion offered her a good whiff. Breathing deep she nodded, goldenrod and then lavender. Two very nice smelly smells, the sort that would spring to mind if she smelled them again. Hopefully.

"Sedna. Don't you ever worry you might accidentally make someone sick? I-I'm not saying you're a bad healer or nothing, it just feels like a lot of responsibility, I guess."
[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]