size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Xarae

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
12-22-2021, 08:20 PM
Now that the pack was getting ready to resituate themselves as a school, Fable found about a million thoughts running through her head. Where would she fit in among the new ranks? She'd lost significant confidence in her abilities as a chef and a hunter since the unfortunate incident with that eerie, cloaked figure. In fact, when she had walked away from it, she'd felt somehow stupider. Some time away from the hustle and bustle of the Crystallum Cliffs excavation was just what she needed to clear her mind. When she thought of tranquility, one of the first images stamped in her mind was Sunset Falls. Sparkling water cascading down over the rocks, the sound of birdsong, fresh new spring flowers... Fable was looking forward to some quiet reflection. Trotting up towards the pool, she wasn't surprised to see another wolf there. The falls drew all kinds of visitors due to their beauty. "Oh!" she exclaimed, placing the accent. He sounded like Oki, but a tinge different. "I recognize that sound! I have a friend who speaks your language," Fable chirped, bounding closer to Kuroo. "I'm Fable, pleased to meet you!"