gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
12-22-2021, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2021, 08:58 PM by Zoey. Edited 1 time in total.)
Zoey knew she was supposed to be sad. Her parents were gone..dead. And she knew what death was even at her age, because she had seen it right there and then. The memory of her mother and father’s corpses, the luminescent mushrooms overgrowing on their forms..it would send a shudder down anyone’s spine. A tragedy so young, but the girl had yet to process it fully. That would come at a later time, or when she’d least expect it. Poor thing. However, her cheerful and curious nsture was not diminished in the least. As the grown-up in front of her introduced herself as Inoki, the russet-furred child grinned and replied, "Nice to meet you, Inoki! That’s a pretty name. I’m Zoey!" Her tail wagged as she glanced at the woman from head to toe, curiosity shimmering behind the glass lenses on her eyes. When the nice lady Inoki asked where she was going, the child glsnced behind her, towards the horizon, then back at the woman herself. A soft pause filled the air. Where was she going, anyways? She didn’t really keep track of what lands she would explore yet. Each place she’d encountered had their own cool plants, animals, and bugs to look at and hunt, so she supposed it depended on where resources were most abundant. That was the survival skill she’d been taught by her parents, as well. "Hm..I dunno. I don’t really have a plan. I just..go!" Zoey said, her sentence ending in a chirpy, energetic tone. She didn’t really know where she was going, and furthermore she didn’t really understand that is was highly abnormal for a pup her age to be exploring the lands all alone without a pack or family.