Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022All Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantMammoth Hunter
12-22-2021, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2021, 08:45 PM by NPC. Edited 4 times in total.)
<u>Creepy Contact Lenses</u> - The fireflies help you to equip this item that once applied cannot be removed or traded. Can look however you like. May not change color, rotate, or otherwise alter once in the eye. (Cost: 3 Currency)
<u>Fun shroom</u> - An ordinary everyday mushroom that just has a little handwritten tag on it that reads “eat me”. It seems pretty risky, but it might pay off in the end. Maybe... (Cost: 1 Currency)
<u>Ghost Bath Bomb</u> - It’s a see-through orb. The seller assures you it’s good for styling your ears or tail exactly how you’ve always wanted. (Cost: 2 Currency)
<u>Pungent Potion</u> - This tiny bottle contains a green globby liquid, the label claims it was made from local mushrooms. (Cost: 1 Currency)
<u>Instant Cure Potion</u> - This bandaid looks like it could heal just about anything! (Cost: 3 Currency)
<u>Potion of Perception</u> - This bottle of silvery liquid has a pair of glasses etched onto it… whatever that means. (Cost: 3 Currency)

Chosen items:
Fun Shroom
Ghost Bath Bomb
Pungent Potion

<span class="warning"><b>COMPLETE</b></span>
[Image: eqRWCiM.gif]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Firefly Shoppe Updates/Events Archive 08:20 PM, 12-22-2021 09:26 AM, 07-02-2024