An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-22-2021, 10:19 PM
A cold breeze runs its fingers through Fern’s coat, rustling the fur and chilling the skin underneath. The sun has barely broken the horizon and the icy grip of the night still has a firm hold on the land. Each breath generates a puff of steam that coils up and away from her mouth as the gray girl moves across the grass. Rudy had showed her a spot he uses for training and Fern is determined to become a better fighter. After her talk with Artorias, Fern realized this is what she wants to do. This is the purpose that Art was talking about, something she had to find for herself. That is why Fern had slipped gently out of Rudy’s arms before the sun had risen and that is why she is going to start training every morning.

Making it to the training area, Fern starts by taking time to stretch her muscles. Once the muscles have loosened and her blood is flowing, Fern jogs a circuit around the training area, chasing off the chill of the morning air. Body loosened, Fern steps up to a straw dummy and works on setting her defenses. She runs through setting and dropping defenses, working in sidesteps and dodges as she goes. The sun slowly raises as Fern works her body. She wants fighting to become second nature to her, able to react without having to think too hard on what to do. So, she trains.

"Speech"
Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.