An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
12-22-2021, 10:47 PM
The brute was certainly right, there were many other ways to occupy their time. Ways that Duchess had so seemingly put out in her more than obviously fake intentions.

She watched as his claws dug into the earth, her eyes travelled up his legs and chest as she almost seemed to admire him without words. He stood over her as she looked up, a face more lustful or honestly maybe even dead before he reached down to touch her. She didn’t flinch, closing her eyes slowly as he pulled at her thin mane. Her paws carefully pushed under her as she stood on the bank still half way in the water with her hind legs. "I want what you want." She nearly spoke in an exhale as she had left herself for his own command, keeping a distance so close that they weren’t touching unless he touched her. She felt wobbled being so close to him, mentally feeling a push and pull like a wave into him though she would really never know or care if he felt the same way. "For someone so strong and confident, I won’t believe I meet your standards." Duchess had found her way to subside the feelings of the loss of her children, the hurtful feelings she felt for Indigo, the paranoia of how the rest of the band saw her. Under someone else, anyone but Indigo, she could forget. Forgetting in those moments was even more desirable than filling the emptiness afterwards, which Indigo was keen to smother it for her. It wasn’t easy to find that in the strangers she sought the most from.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.