size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
12-22-2021, 10:51 PM
Fern took her time listening as he spoke. Artorias saw the gears turning behind the cool aqua eyes, saw her absorbing and internalizing the lessons he was imparting and the connection he was building. It was vital for an alpha to know who his wolves were, who they wanted to be, and what they needed of him. Fern was strong-willed and pure of heart, but she was fragile and unsure. She needed to find confidence in herself, find a purpose for herself, and find a place she felt she could thrive in. Artorias could offer her these things, but it would be up to her entirely to choose to take them.

For a long while, the girl sat in silence, pondering over what he had said. Artorias appreciated that. She didn't jump right into making a life changing decision, nor did she hem and haw over it. She was carefully considering her options, what each one would mean for her, and deciding what she wanted for her life. After some time to deliberate to herself, Fern lifted her head until their eyes met once more. A forest fire and an untamed ocean, both wild and powerful, held captive within the two wolves' souls. Then she smiled, and Artorias knew what her answer would be. “Yes.” The corners of Art's mouth turned upwards in a smile. Just like that, it was done. Without a word, Artorias leaned closer so he could wrap a foreleg around Fern's back, gently guiding the smaller fae into a warm embrace to welcome her into the pack. "Welcome home, Fern," he spoke in smooth baritone lyrics.

Once he'd pulled back again, Artorias looked over the wolf before him, doing his best not to snicker as he began to wonder how long it would take before he saw Rudy and Fern before him again asking him to officiate their wedding. Ah, but one small step at a time! "As a member of the Hallows, you have free rein to come and go as you please. I only ask that you adhere to our laws and customs. As you grow in the Hallows, so to will your path and rank. All wolves start off Hallowed, then branch out into their chosen skills and roles." He paused for a moment to raise a curious brow to Fern. "...Unless you already know which path you'd like to take?" Another question hit him then, and a bit of a cheeky smirk touched his face. It was the same question that he'd had to ask Audra when she'd joined the Hallows. "Every wolf is also allowed to have their own room within the castle... unless you'll be sleeping in Rudy's room?" Just how far had Rudy and Fern's relationship gone so far? Artorias supposed he was about to find out...

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.