An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-22-2021, 11:26 PM

Art’s mouth ticks up and he leans toward Fern, wrapping a leg her and guiding her in for a warm embrace. Fern moves to lean into him, burying her face into his fur and inhaling the scent of the Hallows… of home. His words have the gray girl’s smile growing and she closes her eyes, sinking into the embrace of family. When he pulls back, Fern’s tail is wagging happily and she takes a step back to listen to the rules. Even with the smile still on her lips, she nods at Art’s words, taking them to heart. He asks if she knows what path she would like to take and Fern nods her head, saying, “Well, I have dreamed of being a fighter for a long time. I would like to train to become a great warrior! Like you and Rudy.”

Eyes turn to the sword that is stuck in the ground near them and Fern points a paw toward it saying, “I want to learn how to wield something like that.” Realization hits and she turns quickly to look into Artorias’s fire-kissed eyes. Excitedly Fern exclaims, “Art, would you teach me how to use one? Maybe not one that big but you know… one more my size.” She is so caught up in her excitement, that Fern misses the moment she calls Artorias, Art. Well, they are family, hopefully he won’t mind too much. Then Art asks an awkward question and Fern clears her throat before saying, “Yes. Well. About that. I haven’t formally asked Rudy if I can stay in his room but I have been spending a lot of time in there. I don’t think he will mind too much if I bunk with him.”

A mischievous smirk ticks the corners of lips upward as she starts to plot ways of telling Rudy he has a new roommate.

"Fern"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.