Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-23-2021, 12:18 AM

The younger wolf beamed when her aunt admitted to not giving her enough credit, but the expression was quickly replaced with one more sombre. News of the glowing sickness was troubling. It seemed to be everywhere.

When she enquired after her siblings however, the girl could only offer the same shrug she had to her uncle, concern clear on her face as she responded once again, "Just… sad," She hadn’t really checked in on them since the sun disappeared if she was honest, because it was a real struggle to be around either of them when they were the way they were. "Mum told us it wasn’t safe for us to stay, that you’d banished us all. I mean, I wanted to go on an adventure anyway, so I didn’t mind, but they’re different. It’s been kinda great to get out of the incense and oil routine… But I think they’re really homesick. It’s not like any of us had been too far from the shrine before. Everything is so big out here, big and strange, and even stranger now." She hadn’t stopped to think that her words might hurt the other wolf. Venom had asked, and Modesty had answered. Lying had just never been her nature.

"speech".

I saw you change into a goddess
Holy, devine in your power