An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-23-2021, 12:28 AM
Fern attacks the dummy over and over… and over again. Part of her knows she needs to build muscle memory but this is getting boring. The sound of frost being crunched under large paws, draws Fern’s attention away from the straw target in front of her. Breathes cloud the air as Fern pants slightly from the exertion. A slate and steel colored wolf makes his way toward her calling out a greeting. He wears a bright smile and his eyes seem to beam as he comes closer and offers his name. Fern offers him a warm smile and dips her head in greeting, saying, “I’m new to the Hallows. My name is Fern Lark and it is pleasure to meet you Romulus Armada.”

Silvery steel eyes glance over at the dummy she been attacking he compliments her moves asking if she wants to put them to the test. The warm smile is replaced with an eager grin and she quickly follows the taller wolf into the sparring ring. As he stretches his limber body, Fern says, “Let’s do this.” Quickly she settles into her defensive stance, legs spread apart, body crouched to keep her center of gravity low. Tucking her tail, Fern quips, “Those patrols haven’t frozen you solid… have they? ” Eyes flash with mirth as she pins her ear back, scrunches the scruff of her neck, and narrows her eyes. For now she still wears the smile as she waits for Roman to make the first attack.

Fern vs Romulus for Spar
Round 0/?
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Hunter
"Speech"
Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.