gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard
12-23-2021, 01:49 AM

Kione looked bemusedly at Scylla as she spoke.  She couldn’t be all that old but she’d killed her attackers easily enough.  “Hey luv, they gonna mind you followed me this far out?” She was a good bit smaller than Kione which was mildly strange with how many giant wolves he had looked up to lately.  What was really strange was how her paws worked differently.

Kione left his bunch of corpses to head over next to Scylla. “Pretty talented with that little thing.  Hyenas aren’t pushovers.” For a pup she sure did leak of confidence, which was apparently earned considering what she had done.  “Ya like fightin’ then?” Kione grinned broadly sitting down next to her, watching how she cleaned the knife on the corpse. “My two favorite things prollu swimming and killing.”

“Long as no one skins me for takin’ their kid out killin stuff than you and I can hunt as oft as ya like.” Kione took a moment himself to lick the blood from around his muzzle.  It had been a fair size jog going from Fenmyre to here and it would be a jog going back as well.  Kione had an endless amount of stamina and a long gaited stride that carried him well.  The pup?  She had to be damned tired by now, right?  What were these wolves made of?  “So, lass, you going to need to rest a bit before we go back, or want a ride for a ways?”  The idea of a wolf on him sounded absurd but this kid really was that small.

"Kione"
[Image: vG9tCXw.png?1]
[Image: 7bkN6k5.gif]