An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
12-23-2021, 05:07 PM

Ophie swallowed thickly as she plonked down her rear, her tail smearing into the mud in an anxious tail wag. And then she froze solid, all movement and breath stolen from her as Kaija's words met her dirt coated ears. Her Mother... Oh. Leaning forward and as tall as she could manage, she tried to lean up and whine along with her friend, joining her in a quiet moment of mourning.

She wouldn't say she was sorry and lay it on all thick, stating she was in a better place and was watching Kaija from heaven. It never helped, hadn't made Ophie feel any better when her Mother was pronounced dead. It all just felt...so hallow, like they were just going through the motions, said just enough to feel a little less guilty. Like they were helping somehow.

"I'm okay." She told her, hoping that would soothe at least some of her concerns.

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]