Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
12-23-2021, 07:56 PM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Pyralis stumbled back from Avantika with a croaking laugh. "Ok, ok, I give! You win. Dayum, you can put your tongue on me any time." She limped to the side of the battlefield and flopped down to watch how the others did. Her right paw patted the ground as she tried to remember where she'd put her wine bottle. Oh right, she drank that before entering Hallows territory. Well, shit. At least she wasn't the only one to lose. She noticed Sparrow had lost her fight and patted the ground next to her to encourage the younger pirate to sit next to her. Assuming Sparrow was still conscious. Why was the world spinning? Ahhhhh yes, the wine.

The supposed alpha finally appeared, awfully late to the party. She watched him go after Artisan with amusement. "Don't worry Art. If you lose to blue balls I'll be back to get you." She had no problem walking solo into a packs territory whenever she damn well pleased. Her escapade into the Armada had been proof of that. She'd let them keep Art though for the alphas blue balls though. How fun would those be hanging from her den entrance? Pyralis swayed, the liquor and blood loss starting to take their toll. Maybe she should go nap somewhere. They could come get her when the fight was over.

-exit?-
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!