the king wants his gold

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-18-2013, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2013, 01:32 AM by Chrysanthe.)
The male didn't seem to be intimidated by the various members of Valhalla that appeared at the borders. To think, he hadn't even thought to howl for someone, and he had a substantial audience here to see what it was that he came for. She was always glad to have her beta alongside her, and she glanced at both Cormalin and Azalea before the stranger finally spoke up. His speech was smooth, and although his mannerisms left her feeling he didn't take much seriously, she would stand vigilant and listen to his request. His name was Isardis, and he and his lady, Argent, had come here to say that they had come for one of Valhalla's members.

Liberty.

The alpha's ears perked at the sound of the young female's name, and she realized that this was the beast that had scared the female so thoroughly before. Still, her visage remained neutral as she kept eye contact with the king, not giving away her knowledge of the situation just yet. "Lovely I may be, but I am not foolish enough to give my members away to strangers. Especially for nothing in return." Surely a beast as seamless and polished as himself, would never do the same for any other. "As polite as it was of the two of you to come here, I will not be giving her away." Dare she deny him? Oh she did.

"I wish you the best in making Glaciem as respectable a place as it is beautiful, but the answer is no." Even if he had come here and Liberty was more neutral than she was terrified on the matter, she wouldn't send her off this way. The girl was her mentor's only child, and she would be a treasured member of this pack as long as she wanted to be here. Her future as beta was up to her, but her future here was set in stone, lest she actively express other goals that she had in mind.