ardent

shuriken v medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
12-24-2021, 12:56 AM
She had gone in with the mindset that she was going to lose the moment she showed up, and she couldn't be more right. She had managed to headbutt her opponent, but as the black and white girl fell away from her, her talons had struck out again and caught Medusa's cheek. She yelped again in pain, not wholly used to the feeling and the frustration only served to make it worse. She backed off, head down and she looked away from Shuriken. Normally, she'd act differently about the situation. But considering how she'd been feeling the past few weeks, she couldn't bring herself to really take this in stride. She drew in a sharp, frustrated breath and tried to keep her composure. All she felt was sheer frustration. She didn't quite have another name for it. Habari had been doing nothing but holding her back, and the hand she had been dealt early in life hadn't helped, either. She was sure if someone truly took the time to show her the ropes, she could feel proud for once that she had done her best and had actually put up a fight. Without a word, she turned and walked away, sulking as she went.