gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
12-24-2021, 07:08 AM

There was no doubt that Ghoul would always hold a soft spot for his siblings. Whether he showed it or not, they were as close to him as he was to them. No matter how they poked or prodded, he'd still take an uh, well a very sharp mouth of teeth for them. Putting his attachment to Recluse aside, Ghoul didn't see him as anything but normal just like the others. He enjoyed hunting and sparring, not so much playing, but if his siblings insisted, how could he say no?

Turning his head at the sound of Viscera's thumping tail against packed earth, his smile turned more genuine. Hunting with Vis would be fun, he thought, since Vis was the only other pup larger than him other than Widow. Maybe they really could catch something big. Standing up from his position at the mouth of the den, he turned to look down the side of Mount Vulcan. "You think there's anything big enough on the mountain or do we have to go down to the nook?" Ghoul asked over his toward Viscera with a devious smile. Tearing a poor creature to shreds might be just the thing he needed.