An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
12-24-2021, 11:41 AM

There wasn't much time left before she finally made the move to join The Hallows, but before she went there was a couple of things she wanted to do with her family first. She and her siblings had always felt a little distant, but she had tried to at least make a bit of effort to spent more time with them before she left and today was certainly no exception. There was a tub that she had utilized pretty frequently for her baths that her father had showed her how to fill with warm water and that's where she was today, the tub filled with steaming water with a plethora of soaps and good smelling oils on stand by just waiting to be used.

This bath wasn't for her—although if her plan didn't work out she'd still take advantage of it. No, this time it was for her dear sister. Leaving the set up alone for a moment, she trotted through the plains back toward where most of the dens were located until she spotted her gray and turquoise sibling. Ophelia had been doing an amazing job on her training as of late and Briar was so proud considering the state she had been in the last time they had a heart to heart, but there was still work to be done and Briar would feel terrible if she didn't at least try to nudge Ophelia in the right direction before she left.

"Come on! Lets go!" she insisted as she trotted over to her sister, nudging her shoulder and starting to lead her off. "You're coming with me and I'll hear no protests otherwise!" She chuckled and started leading Ophelia off toward the bath, refusing to tell her where they were going out of fear that maybe Ophelia might try to escape.

"Briar Zeitgeist Fatalis"