Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
12-24-2021, 01:14 PM

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

Recluse was not normally a daytime wolf, but insomnia had set in when the sun had started its ascent. So she was up, even away from Habari, probably a bad move. The pups had been left safe and sound in the den, finally starting to sleep through the day it seemed and she'd instructed Eraithus to keep an eye on them, Galho and Lilith had been summoned to her side to help act as he guide and the woman left the pack lands, dainty ivory paws crossing lands as she moved listlessly towards the battlefield, she did not necessarily seek a fight today, though she donned her armor and claw covers all the same. Better to be safe than sorry when leaving her pack lands unguarded. She needed fresh strong blood in Habari though her children were dear to her she knew they needed more, especially with Medusa and Aryn around, maybe that was why she was here.

A scent reached her, missing the distinctive notes of a pack upon his fur. Interesting. Recluse adjusted her course until she could just make out the blurry shape of a stranger. "It's not wise for unclaimed wolves to wander this field stranger." She called out, her tone not threatening, even a little joking but there was something more there, intent. "At least if they value their freedom."

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.