Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - Lesbian
12-24-2021, 01:33 PM
Faith Fallen

Faith kind of didn't know what to do with herself, she was frankly kind of a mess. She could feel her family pulling apart and try as she might she wasn't able to force it to remain together. Aunt Calamity had died, Pontifex was gone and now even Modesty seemed like she was gearing up to just leave. And frankly, Faith was kind of a mess about it. She was spending a lot of time moping about, even the voices were sadder as of late, to her it meant they were distraught just as she was to see the faithful so fractured but Faith had not the power to hold them all together, try as she might.

So Faith moped her way to the river, her pawsteps heavy and without the usual sort of grace, she carried herself with. Perhaps for the first time in her short life Faith also happened to miss noticing a pretty girl, despite the splashing her focus was so deep on her paws that when she got to the river's edge and stared down at her own rippling reflection she'd still failed to realize she wasn't alone, her brooding was likely about to be interrupted.
my words | my thoughts | my story

Faith sometimes has visions (auditory and/or visual), she may react to them. They are not perceptible to others.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.