gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipTreat 2019
12-24-2021, 09:04 PM
Water lazily drifted by as Memento lay by the creek that afternoon. It was quiet, just some time spent relaxing with her dear friend - Jacques. The woman was glad for the calm, an ear twitching as she listened to the gentle burble by her head.

Pale eyes opened in silence, gaze focused on the blue liquid moving calmly along. She turned her head and looked at Jacques, seeing the jackal staring into the depths of the creek as well. He seemed thoughtful, almost in a trance as he stared.

"You alright?" Meme asked softly.

"Yeah." Jacques said. "Just thinking about my family." He shook his head. "I've got a brother I left behind." He sighed softly.

"Do you want us to look for him?" Meme asked.

"I don't know…" Jacques sat up. "I didn't exactly leave on good terms."

Memento Mori looked towards her paws and then, slowly got up, and moved over to her friend. She leaned against him and offered him a small smile.

"Maybe it'd be a good idea to see what he's up to. I know there were bad leaving terms… but… you can't just leave it that way… we only get one family after all."

Jacques gave a quiet nod.

"Fair enough."
Unless ICly stated otherwise assume Memento Mori's companions, Jacques and Rein, are not with her.