An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-25-2021, 02:52 AM

Aqua eyes dance with happiness as Rudy’s tail responds her kiss. She quickly apologizes, afraid she has overstepped somehow. When her invitation to explore is accepted, Rudy leans in to return the kiss. Only his is a deeper, lingering touch of their lips. Butterflies flutter in her stomach and the gray girl’s heart skips a beat. When Rudy pulls away to talk about showing her things, a smile remains on Fern’s lips. Head bobs as Rudy continues to speak, the gray girl only half paying attention. Rudy’s soft golden eyes have stolen her attention and Fern feels as if she is in a dream. Is that… happiness she sees in his eyes? Maybe she is helping him just as much as he is helping her.

Dreamy voice says, “That sounds great Rudy.” While Fern is not entirely sure what is great or what she is agreeing to, the gray girl is certain that it be good as long as he is with her. Then Rudy is saying her name and Fern blinks out of her dreamy stupor and notices his hesitancy. Why is he hesitant? It all makes sense when Rudy offers to share his room with her and a huge, bright smile bursts across Fern’s face. Her tail wags fast as Fern exclaims, “Really?! Yes Rudy, I would love that! The guest room is nice but…”

Gray shoulders shrug as she gives Rudy a bashfully look. Truthfully the guest room is adequate however there was one big thing missing… Rudy. Casting a glance behind Rudy, Fern says, “You sure it is alright if I stay up here with you? I mean, I really enjoy being with you but I don’t want to upset anyone.” Aqua gaze turns to Rudy, eager to be allowed to stay with him. Her tail wags slowly as she smiles at the gray boy that has stolen her heart.

"Fern"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.