ardent

You had me at Hello

Pacifica

gems
size
build
player
08-18-2013, 02:18 AM

The girl pawed at the flopping fish, now attentive that it was heading back towards the water. She waited till it jumped a little higher, then hastily snapped it up in her teeth. As it tried to wriggle free, she sauntered back to Pontifex and settled down beside him again, back in the same spot she had been before the trout assaulted her. "Got it.." She mumbled through scale and flesh. She bit down harder, feeling the bones of its spine crack under the pressure and set it down. The fish made feeble attempts of movement, then remained still. She stared at it for a moment before looking at Pontifex, a grin upon her masked face.

"Well, shall we share?" She moved to take a bite, her teeth slicing through the scales and into the soft flesh. Her mouth watered instantly, the taste of fresh fish filling her senses, oh it was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted! She wondered if all freshwater fish tasted like this? Certainly not as salty as the ocean tuna and other marine ocean life she was used to. She took in a mouthful, chewing it carefully and avoiding the spines that were hidden within the walls of tender flesh. She swallowed her part, then nudged the carcass to the man. Lifting her head, she realized how close together they were, and the blush that had been creeping on her since they met, came out once more. As she felt the heat rising in her face, she stared down at her paws as she waited for him to take the next bite.

She enjoyed times like this. Though rare they were, she had never been so close to someone before. It made her feel tingly, warm, feelings she hadn't felt before. Especially with her blushing so many times in one day over a boy she had just met, well even that was strange for her too. she cleared her throat, shyly glancing up at him as she tried to find her voice again. "Um...ehe, I thought we could take turns sharing?" Her voice came out slightly shaky, not because of fear or anything like that...but because of the things she had begun to feel. She wondered what he thought, whether he thought she was weird or strange or just an overall nutcase. She must look like a fool to him, acting like a pup. She felt like a pup...shy and nervous around him. Oh gosh...what is wrong with me?! He must think me some kind of crazed girl or something...okay Pacifica...get it together...oh..his eyes...they're so, beautiful. so full of profoundness... A profoundness she had noticed earlier. And just the way the sun made his eyes shine, it seemed to take her breath away...

The pair shared their meal, sitting together in the cool breeze with the river murmuring beside them. She couldn't have pictured a better moment...Would they end up like this again? So close together? She hoped so...for now, she would probably return with him to Seracia. But what a beautiful and an amazing encounter this was...Her mind would forever think about her encounter with the Knight. Her heart, would unknowingly pull her towards him. At last finding what she always dreamed of.

"speech""Thought""You"