An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
12-25-2021, 02:43 PM

Once he had the herbs wrapped appropriately he tucked them away inside his pack. This would do well to start refilling his stores. He planned to restock on herbs for respiratory infections before moving on towards those that would help with wounds.

Álarr nodded at her question. "Yes, I use a decoction of it for coughs and bronchitis. You can also use it for bruises and sprains but I have other herbs I typically use for those purposes." Respiratory infections were seemingly as common as wounds so he wanted to save what he could of his more effective cough and sore throat remedies for those purposes.

"That's alright, I could use some myself. I Live in a pack of warriors so no doubt I will need poultice ingredients." He slipped his pack back on his shoulders and headed closer to the edge of the water in search of horsetail. They walked for awhile when he spied some upright shoots emerging from water beneath the roots of another mangrove tree. "Over here! I think I've found some."