An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantExplorerVengeanceMammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
Pride - Asexual
12-25-2021, 05:42 PM

Lukina's jaw dropped open as the woman explained she'd never heard of tea. It wasn't surprising she hadn't heard of feverfew. From what she understood it wasn't a super commonly used herb here in Boreas though it was a staple in her homeland and enough of a 'weed' it tended to grow well in most areas. She realized how rude she was being and quickly shut her trap. "No, not at all. And sorry, by tea I mean a decoction. You know, boiling it in water." She actually didn't know if the other woman knew but she felt bad about her initial reaction and was trying to make up for it.

"Oh yea, I don't mind! It will be nice to have company, especially someone else that doesn't think being interested in plants is weird." As a young girl most of the other wolves her age thought her interests strange. Her cousin had been one of the few wolves she knew that was interested in herbology.

She trotted back to her campsite where Magnolia, her antlered arctic fox, has a low fire full of nice warm coals. "This is Magnolia. Magnolia this is err…. oh gee, I never gave my name. I'm Lukina." She almost gave her name as Hoarfrost but had hesitated at the last moment. It was her swamp wolf name. Something she didn't really feel like sharing with the stranger just yet.