size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-25-2021, 08:55 PM

His pack seemed organized, and Halo was realizing that it would do her well to find one as well. Maybe she'd put it on her list of things to search for. Sure, there were the ones in the store room she could borrow, but having her own would be ideal. The pale girl needed to make a list, her head was far too disorganized these days. It was hard to keep track of exactly what she needed and when... Sedna would be able to help. For that, Halo was grateful.

Álarr explained about the marshmallow-- coughs and bronchitis. Halo nodded softly as he spoke, watching the ground carefully as she did. Coughs and bronchitis, right. Bruises and sprains... the pale healer realized the commonality in all of those things. Swelling. Marshmallow could be used to reduce swelling? That seemed to make sense overall. She was grateful for the more experienced healer's company.

His pack was also warriors, that was neat. "Which pack are you from?" Halo's tail wagged at her haunches, moving carefully through the shallows. Semi-aquatic plants, they should be here somewhere. "My pack is warriors too, the Armada was kind enough to take me in." Kind was an understatement, Sirius had damn near saved her life. Halo should have probably been panther food, and he'd bailed her out and offered her a home. The tall, horned man called out from beneath a tree-- he'd found some. Halo picked up a jog, talk wagging. "Woah, I wasn't expecting there to be so much of it," her eyes widened to a degree, colored with genuine surprise.

[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]