size
Large
build
Light
player
Kristen

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
12-26-2021, 10:25 AM

She had to give it to the little furball when she didn’t immediately start whining or bawling, maybe she had some guts after all. Kali smirked, sitting down as her younger sister asked her what she should do. That was more like it. “You have to get better. Train so that they have no choice but to acknowledge you and never, under any circumstances, let them walk all over you. You’re a Klein, there’s pride in that.” There was a certain spark in Kali’s bi-colored gaze as she spoke, her tail twitching behind her lithe frame. Yes, the Cherubim was narcissistic, but it all came down to the confidence she’d fortified in herself. She knew there was nothing more dangerous than a confident woman, and in that area the girl was lethal.

Kali pondered for a moment, eyeing the dark girl before a plan formed in her brain. “I’ll tell you what. I’ll help you train and get stronger, strong enough to kick all your littermates’ butts. But, I’m not so generous as to do it for free. Nothing is free in this world, that’s another thing that would be good for you to remember. In the future, I want loyalty. You don’t have to kiss my feet or anything as absurd as that, but I want you to have my back. You scratch mine and I’ll scratch yours. I’ll make sure you’re free to do whatever you want, whenever you want,” it was a good deal, virtually unlimited freedom in exchange for her rights to the leadership. She wouldn’t have to deal with all the bothersome politics and other boring stuff, just occasionally throw her weight around.

"Kali Klein"