size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-26-2021, 10:39 AM

Kione admitted that he liked biting and Scylla gave a little shrug. "I don't have a very big mouth or teeth like my dad, so this little knife is like extra teeth." And no, she hadn't thought about two. Logically, three paws on the ground was more ideal than two, and so she doubted that she would ever dual wield.

The dog called her "lil sis" and a little thrill went through Scylla, mismatched ears shifting to catch the words. Could one make family like that? Yes, she was a sister, but could you claim someone that wasn't blood as family? She decided to ask. "Are we family then? Does that make you Big Brother Kione?" A little tilt was given to her head as she considered him. A moment later she shook her head, then nodded. "I would be glad to go out with you again. I like learning." He could surely teach her methods of killing that she may not have considered prior.

The next question about cutting things up before they were dead pulled a giggle from the quad-colored girl. "Oh yeah," she admitted. "I do other things too." Suddenly somewhat bashful, her ears pulled back against her crown for a moment. "I could show you my collection if you want. Others don't really like it, so I keep it hidden out in the jungle on the island."

Kione offered to carry the skull or the pelt back and, the more Scylla thought about it, the less she wanted to do so. The markings on the hyena's weren't anything special and, if they went out killing as much as Kione was promising, they would be able to bring home other things. The girl shook her head and began moving towards the larger canine. "Next time we'll find something really special to bring back." In a weird moment of affection that was very unlike the girl, she leaned into one long leg with her cheek. "Thanks for not treating me like a baby,"
she spoke softly before unceremoniously clambering onto the spotted canines back. "Back home we go!"
"Scylla Klein"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]