An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-26-2021, 10:59 AM
Cerberus let out a sigh of some kind of relief, but all of his troubles were not gone. He didn’t want to be emotional, even though Chimera told him it was okay to be. Even if only in this moment with his father. But it still wasn’t okay to him.

"Aunt Siren has always cared for me more, and Dalila." He stated through harsh tones, maybe wishing that Viper had showed her love in the same ways or amounts. He couldn’t have asked it of her, but he also couldn’t go back in time. "I miss her." It was simple, what boy wouldn’t miss their mother? Or at least his mother who tried as hard as she could to be one. He knew at least that what she had, or hadn’t done was purely just the way she was. He knew her better than to think so lowly of her actions.

His chin down on the furs, leaned up against Chimera’s paws, his eyes were closed still without tears to fall and only the emotion through his voice. "They say it’s my fault. But I don’t believe them." Remnant of his voices, really maybe only his deep, dark subconscious that he was stronger than to cave into what wasn’t a whole truth. Viper could have easily killed him had he not done what he did, and the sickness is what tipped her over the edge. He knew that.

"Cerberus Klein"