An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-26-2021, 03:40 PM

Looking from the stoat to the hawk, Fern furrows her brows in confusion. Rudy takes a seat behind her speaking up about Reddy and his food. Nodding in agreement, Fern says, “Excuse me miss, but I think you should let go of Reddy’s food. And name calling is never nice.” The stoat gives the gray girl an incredulous look, saying, “Yeah well, if feather brain over here didn’t try and steal my food maybe I would have been nicer!” With that she shoots a glare at Reddy and sticks her tongue out. The hawk calmly looks back at the stoat, unwilling to give up the kill and ready to play the waiting game. Fern clears her throat and says, “Now, now, no need for that. Why don’t you let Reddy have his kill and we can help you find something to eat?”

Casting a glance back toward Rudy, Fern raises an eyebrow to ask if he is alright with that. Eyes turn back to the stoat and she offers the creature a warm smile. Small eyes dart around as the stoat tries to decide what to do. Finally, with an exasperated huff the stoat lets go of the dead rabbit and backs away. Reddy screeches his thanks to Fern and takes off with the kill. The stoat watches the hawk fly off before turning toward Fern and Rudy. “You really going to help me catch some food? It was hard enough trying to catch that rabbit. I… am really hungry.” Fern nods saying, “I understand. I will help you catch something but you have to promise me something.” The stoat raises an eyebrow, curious what Fern wants.

Smiling softly, Ferns says, “No more name calling.” The stoat tips her small head back and laughs, shaking her skull as she says ,“Alright, deal. My name’s Puff! Maybe we can catch a bigger rabbit?” Puff runs over to Fern as she nods, scrambling up the gray girl’s leg to sit between her shoulders and stretch up the back of wolf’s neck. Puff asks, “And what are your names?” Fern, stunned from the stoat climbing up onto her back, stammers out, “I’m Fern. And that is Rudy.” Pointing a paw toward her companion, Fern gives Rudy a puzzled look asking, ‘What just happened?’. Puff gently grips the fur on Fern’s neck and says, “Well Fern and Rudy, pleasure to meet ya. Now, can we find some food?”

"Rudyard & Fern"

Puff

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.