gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
12-26-2021, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2021, 03:56 PM by NPC. Edited 4 times in total.)
(Lament died in the event with a lot of currency left over. I'm confused on if I can still use that currency on another character or moved the items to another character, so I'm posting with Lament to see)

<u>Crystal of Knowing and Forgetting</u> - This crystal glows not unlike the others plaguing Boreas, but the glow alternates between every color in the rainbow. Just looking at it calls to mind how little time you’ve spent working on your skills lately… This could be risky... (Cost: 3 Currency)
<u>Instant Cure Potion</u> - This bandaid looks like it could heal just about anything! (Cost: 3 Currency)
<u>??? Companion Flute</u> - A familiar looking companion flute, the selection appears to include several with growths very similar to the strange appearances over the continents, you can’t help but feel drawn to one in particular... (Cost: 3 Currency)
<u>Glittering Concoction</u> - Smells like mushrooms, glitters like crystals. (Cost: 2 Currency)
<u>Xtra Grow Potion</u> - It comes in an extra large bottle. There’s way more than one drop! (Cost: 2 Currency)
<u>Coat Hanger</u> - It’s just an everyday coat hanger, but you are a wolf, and you do not know that. (Cost: 3 Currency)

Chosen items: ??? Companion Flute, Glittering Concoction, Xtra Grow Potion

<span class="warning"><b>COMPLETE</b></span>

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Firefly Shoppe Updates/Events Archive 08:20 PM, 12-22-2021 09:26 AM, 07-02-2024