size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-26-2021, 10:31 PM
Mac paused as his older brother scanned him over, though he didn’t pay much mind. He didn’t feel like he was being watched or judged. Just..observed. He recognized that a lot of his older siblings either liked him and his littermates, or merely tolerated them. The latter term being quite close to despised, but you couldn’t despise your little brothers and sisters, right? Not that the spotted child really gave a care. He didn’t lost sleep over what his family thught of his existence. He had quite selfish mirals in that he lived for himself and his own goals, though he did have a spot in his cruel heart for his siblings and family. He still cared..mostly.

Still, to his relief, his fellow speckled sibling jumped up at the notion of a game, circling about him excitedly. Mac let his cow-spotted tail wag just as eagerly, his expression and mannerisms matching the chaotic male’s tempo. "Awesome!" Mac chirped, pausing to ponder what they could play with his grin curling his lips. What could they play, hm? After a few moments of careful thought, the boy let his glowing grey eyes look up to his taller brother woth a mischievous glint. "How about a spar? You can show me some cool moves!" After all, the more spars he did, the stronger he’d become. A rather malicious goal hidden by the guise of innocent play. Though he did like playing in general, it was all in good fun.

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill