An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-26-2021, 11:11 PM

Rudy’s roguish grin has Fern smiling brightly and his words make her giggle. The he calls her the prettiest girl. Her? Pretty? Ducking her head, the gray girl tries to hide the sheepish grin that replaces the smile. Her heart is fluttering, excitement, anticipation of a bright future, and happiness causing Fern to feel lighter than air. When she brings her head back up, Rudy is nodding for her to follow and Fern quickly steps up to side. The way Rudy speaks of Art brings a soft smile to Fern’s face. Before they start the tour, Fern reaches up and kisses Rudy’s cheek, saying, “I am so happy to be with you Rudy. I love you so much. I really hope your family will approve of me as your girlfriend.”

Ocean-hued eyes dance with mirth as she looks at Rudy, joy bubbling over at having said the word ‘girlfriend’. Sure, they may not have said it officially but, what else do you call someone you love and are sharing a room with? Gray tail wags lightly as she follows Rudy, eyes looking to each room and trying to put labels on them in her head. Fern is determined to learn the layout of the castle, after all… she is going to be spending a lot of time here.

"Fern"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.