size
Small
build
Light
player
Melorama

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantIt's a Miracle
12-27-2021, 06:37 AM

She was glad to see Halo was just as happy to see her, and resisted the urge to simply rush up to the woman and envelope her in a hug. She didn't want to scare her away too quickly, but could hardly contain her happiness at the sight of a friendly and known face. "I'm good! Did some exploring, found some interesting places, met a bunch of other wolves." Inoki grinned around the seashell, and took a few moments to gently nuzzle Halo's cheek with her nose, picking up some scents of others on her fur as she did so. "What about you? Meet any new wolves yourself?" It seemed too fresh to be from a chance encounter with another lone wolf, unless she had just met them, and Inoki was veyr curious as to what the other woman had been up to.

A laugh bubbled up from around the seashell at the myriad of questions thrown at her all at once, lifting a paw up towards Halo's chest to try and calm her friend down for just a moment so she could get a few of her own words out. "I was actually looking for a nice spot to bathe in the warm water, but if you'd like to search for some plants I'd be happy to!" At the mention of the seashell in her mouth Inoki did a small dance with her front paws in excitement, glad to see her friend also thought it was pretty. And to that, an idea popped into her mind, and without any further thoughts she blurted out her own question, tone full of sincerity. "Thank you, do you want it?" For a friend she'd happily offer it over as a gift, not even needing to do a trade for something else in return, as even though she also liked it a lot, she wanted to do something nice for her friend.