size
Small
build
Light
player
Melorama

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantIt's a Miracle
12-27-2021, 06:53 AM

She could see the visible relief on the other woman's face, and felt a warmth bubbling up inside her at the thought of helping out a young pup who seemed to be struggling at overcoming the last stretch of the strange sickness. If it could help the pup, then she was all for offering up what she knew, even if it wasn't much. "Okay um, there were quite a few different ingredients, mostly in small amounts, plus a strange thick liquid," Inoki began a little hesitantly, nose scrunched up as she thought back to that day and what the kind woman had explained to her.

"I'm pretty sure there was some boneset, a bit of elderberry, and just a touch of wolfsbane," she continued on, and listed a few others purely by description of their appearance and texture as she didn't know what they were called. She described how Hazelle had instructed her to grind up everything and take only a few pinches of each, some a little bit more than others, before mixing it with the strange liquid. Inoki offered up what she did know was in the liquid, as it was quite thick and looked very earthy, but was pretty sure there were more ingredients to the liquid than she could remember and was aware about. "I think that was about it, but I'm not entirely certain if it'd work on everyone, or if it was a fluke that it seemed to work on the fox."

Inoki looked at Theory with a bit of a nervous expression, hoping the information she was able to provide would work for the pup, and potentially any others who were also still afflicted with some last remaining remnants of the sickness. "Her name is Hazelle, but I don't believe she's associated with any pack, so I'm not sure how to go about finding her."