size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-27-2021, 08:32 AM

Lia's words left Halo giggling, and she was grateful to have her company while they worked. It was nice to have someone she could view as a friend here, especially in the strangeness of times as they were. "I can't wait to get more familiar with all of them," her tail wagged, happy to have a job. It certainly would keep her busy. "Where do you live?" It was a casual question, but it would be best to get a lay of the land and a way to orient herself after all.

Halo's giggle was hard to keep contained, bubbling up as she looked to her new friend with a grin. "I'll need to make some sort of collar with a bell, while I'm at it," the humor came easily. Companionship, especially agreeable companionship, was hard to come by when you're on your own. Halo's appreciation for the Armada and her place here already couldn't be overstated. Between the two girls, it seemed that everything was already so comfortable. The tenderhearted girl was so immensely glad.

If you're worried, that was the thing, Halo was usually worried about most things. The worrying kept her alive when she was on her own, though it hadn't initially been enough. Sirius had built up the banks of the river a bit as well. Softly, the pale girl nodded. "I think it would be safer to set it maybe a bit above ground, but the floor can still be dug in enough to keep cool," that made sense, at least in her mind. With her coat as thick as it was, she was always a bit concerned about the heat in summer. Halo was starting to picture it as she paced the nearby land, feeling it out with her paws. "Is this a bit of a rise, or am I imagining things?" She chuckled softly, moving over what felt like a bit of a roll in the landscape.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]