gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Poser

12-27-2021, 01:16 PM

The scuffles among family were just that-- family business. Sanngriðr wasn't fussed. Things were turbulent here, but in turbulence there was calm. She would be concerned with anything less. They would squabble, and then handle it, nearly on repeat. Always on repeat. As they settled around the wall and took to resting, Sanngriðr was grateful for the peace that seemed to have come on. She woke early, these mornings. Beside her, Víðarr snored on. Their rest had come easier here, farther and farther from the home they'd stolen away from. It was clear that Sanngriðr was less stressed, less worried.

The sun was up, beginning to shatter the evening chill. Though spring was here, she knew not of exactly what the land here held. Still, she'd leave her behemoth of a brother to his rest. Carefully, the valkyrie pushed herself to her paws and strode along the wall. Her pace was easy, a lazy jog. There was no reason to rush, no reason to hurry. They didn't have the same stress upon their shoulders, the same desperation to keep moving. Though strangers in a new world, they were safe here.

On careful paws, Sanngriðr hauled herself up on the wall beside her cousin. "Good morning." The words were measured, soft so as not to wake the others despite their distance. "Anything of interest?" Carefully, Sanngriðr rested her chin on her paws. She was grateful for the sun warming her back, and the vantage point their spot upon the wall provided.

SANNGRIÐR
Kom och hata mig.

*I didn't want to do the translations so I'm using your system looool, just throwing it into italics