size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-27-2021, 02:26 PM

Halo's gaze on the man was soft, tail wagging gently at her haunches. She was soft, understanding. Though Halo had gotten here just on the tail end of the sickness, and she'd live entirely in the aftermath of it. Life here would likely never be the same, and they'd come together and learn how to move along after. "You worry because you care, it's okay to worry," the words were soft. "Just try to treat yourself like you're someone you care about too." Halo had to remind herself of the same thing regularly. She'd do well to take her own advice... baby steps. "Have you been taking care of yourself, as well?" It was a soft question, and maybe a bit of a rhetorical one. A reminder. Always gentle reminders.

Plants were far easier to talk about, and Halo was grateful for the change of subject. He asked of her garden-- the pale healer's eyes were alight. "I have an herb garden near my den, I'm learning what grows well here," her voice was small, and she nodded when Spirit said they could start walking. Halo moved with soft steps over the marshy ground of the mangrove, gaze trained on the ground. "Very close, I live with the Armada." And she was proud of that fact. The tenderhearted girl was relaxed, paying more attention to the ground than really anything else-- including where she was going. That was okay though. "I haven't met anyone from Abaven before," it was a soft comment. "Is there anything that I can help you look for?" Two sets of eyes were better than one, after all.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]