An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
12-27-2021, 07:03 PM
WC:378
total: 1047

With mushroom ooze still drooling from her shoulder, Ophie turned with alarm as Theory plodded onto the scene. She looked just as exhausted as Ophie tended to be after even mild exercise, all out of breath and puffy as though there just wasn't enough oxygen in the air to fill her lungs. Waving her over with a flag of her tail, Ophie made room by the water. This was all they'd need, hopefully, rest, water and some TLC. Maybe more official medicine might help, but personally Ophie wasn't so sure since Gos' medicine hadn't worked back then when everyone felt their worst, so why would it now?

No. That wasn't the right way to look at things, there was no reason to get so pessimistic when there was a chance for Ophie to learn things and fill in the gaps of what she didn't know. It was time to stop wishing she was better at this or that and make an actual effort, baby steps till she can run alongside the rest. She just wished it wasn't so tiring, that she didn't get cold feet before she'd properly even started.

"Um..come sit here. it feels better to be in the sun. I don't know how...but it helps, I think." She paused, frowning a little. Maybe if she studied harder, was smarter she'd know how these two things were connected. it just seemed...so random to Ophie. "Is...can I help you? You're a healer too right, you can look me over and give your expert opinion if you'd like."

Reaching out for the stick she'd dropped, she rolled it beneath her paw. Back and forth, a gentle clattering to fill the silence. Where was she supposed to start? Man she really wasn't any good at this, none of this healery stuff came naturally to her at all, but it was too late to back out. She'd only get told off if she did, forced to do something else that probably included lots and lots of running...

"Do you feel a little better?" She asked, hoping the sun helped. "Maybe drink a little too. It's important to keep hydrated!"
[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]