gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

The Ooze Participant
12-27-2021, 07:25 PM
Roman saw more than he let on, Lil still felt she was in a fog, half because of the hangover and half because of the lingering euphoria. Everything that happened, all the weight on her shoulders, she felt like it should have been too much. Then she looked at Romulus and knew that he was there to share the weight. He wouldn’t let her stand alone, she knew his word was good, and he held her life in his paws many times over now. Just as he held her in his arms. Romulus shifted, wrapping his strong limbs around her slender shoulders and squeezing her as he reminded her of the words he’d said.

Lillith gazed up into his liquid silver eyes as he spoke and placed a sweet kiss on her nose. She smiled softly up at him as he reiterated exactly what she knew to be true, but she took his words to heart like the vow they were. Her body pressed against his as he confessed his love made her heart flutter and her cheeks warm.

"I know, and I love you too.” She reached up slightly to kiss his nose briefly, just enjoying his closeness. He was hers and she was his. It seemed like all too soon he was letting her go, but the sooner they made it back to the Hallows the sooner they could get back into bed. Lillith was prepared to make the walk back, but before she could protest Roman was lifting her to his back.

She hadn’t been up here since they first met, and the deja vu like feeling brought butterflies fluttering in her belly. "You don’t have to carry me.” She reminded him as she settled down the length of him, resisting any argument. She grinned into his fur as she wrapped her arms around his neck while he promised to carry her to bed. And he did just that.

Lillith felt extra grateful because of how she felt, she knew that Romulus couldn’t have been doing much better. The evidence was in how quiet he was on the return, but their bed was calling and Roman was determined. As they stumbled through the gates Rom asked if she thought they’d make it back undetected. "I hope 100%, I just want to be asleep.” She joked with a groan but squeezed him lightly, not trying to slip off his back early. Though they might look less guilty if she did. "Almost there.”

"Speech"