gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

12-28-2021, 01:09 AM

Though he knew he had no reason to be nervous, Kane still felt the excited jitters of anxiousness while he waited for Tamsyn to show up. He'd put a lot of thought and effort into making her birthday/victory surprise a memorable one and something she'd love. Knowing Tam, she'd be happy with anything he did for her, but he really wanted to blow her expectations away! Thankfully, Tamsyn didn't keep him waiting long. A few minutes after his call, he saw the beautiful lithe form of his little blackbird saunter around a row of hedges, loving the way her gorgeous mint eyes lit up when she saw the spread he'd prepared for them. Kane couldn't resist greeting his lover with an ear-to-ear grin, tail wagging gently behind him while she came up and examined everything. "Ah, well, y'know... I wanted to make your prize well worth it. And also because it's your birthday present too." He grinned wider at Tam, teeth and sabers flashing with mirth and pride.

Tamsyn took him briefly by surprise when she leaned up and captured his lips in a lingering kiss. He gave a happy murr while his mouth pressed back against hers, only slipping away once she began to, a delighted grin on his face. "Thank you! It's a recipe from my tribe. The meats are just about ready. I have some honeyed berries for dessert too." His words slowly trailed off when he felt the soft plumage of Tamsyn's tail run a teasing brush beneath his chin. He gazed at her with wide, rapidly blinking hazel eyes, seeing her smirk and knowing exactly what was on her mind. It was on his too, especially when he breathed in the alluring perfume of her heat. It was hard to imagine doing anything other than getting his paws on her perfect slender body and having his way with her, but for the sake of her present, he would resist for now.

"I brought some wine too. The nicest vintage I could find. In case you wanted a repeat of the night you went off on Sirius." He chuckled and led her over onto the blanket of furs, sitting back on his haunches while he scooped up the bottle of fine merlot and popped the cork stopper out with a saber fang. He set the bottle down between them, sliding it towards her to enjoy the first sip. "I, uh... I don't know if you partake, but I did also bring a little something extra my tribe would enjoy during celebrations." With a roguish grin, he revealed the package of marijuana he'd harvested from the garden. "You don't have to, of course. I just wanted to share more of my culture with you."

He set the weed down between them on the furs again, reaching over to test the meats on the skewers, and deeming them ready, removed them from the campfire and laid them out with the honeyed berries on a tray he'd taken from the castle. "Dinner is served, my beautiful little blackbird!" With a large paw, he gestured across their bounty for the evening. It was theirs to enjoy to the fullest, and he would let Tamsyn decide how they started the evening off.

"Kaneonuskatew"

As his mate, Tamsyn may enter his threads not marked as Private.