Intermediate Intellectual (50)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipPride - AsexualUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantVolcano
Christmas 2019
12-28-2021, 05:03 PM
Though she geared for her cousin's well-being she knew better than to think too closely about what might be lying behind his words. He had recovered, and he was well enough, all things considered. They could all be grateful for that if nothing else. They had survived the worst of the worst and still they persevered - and in time they would thrive, she knew much to be true. Thalia gave a slow nod of understanding before the conversation swiftly refocused back to her, and her return. "I'm glad I returned as well. I regret spending so long away when I know now my place is here - and will always be here," she breathed a thoughtful sigh as she reclined to her hindquarters and steadied herself. "I fear I've let you down," she started after the briefest of pauses, certain she wouldn't muster the courage to speak so candidly if she hesitated to speak even a moment longer. "Tell me what I need to do to prove to you that letting me have free reign wasn't a mistake. You know I'm devoted to you, to Aerie, and above all else to Abraxas - let me prove it, if I must." .