gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard
12-29-2021, 12:17 AM

What a funny bunch it was, though kione imagined he was the strongest in the bunch as far as the rest of the lot was concerned. Kione noticed that Shuriken seemed the most concerned with refined behavior.  Was it a thing a lot of wolves acted like or was she in the same pack as that empress he’d met a ways back?  Maybe the whole pack was a bit more elitist?   His attention turned from Hikaru’s crafting and the child up to Briar as she approached and greeted them.

“’Ello luv,” he responded in return once she said her bit to all, “Oh, I’m just curious to compare styles.  See about how different your techniques might be versus how I’m used to fighting.  I’m an all-out offensive sort.  So, whatever normal path ya take, heck I don’t mind hearing about how you use the antlers if you wanna focus on that.  I might never fight with ‘em, but ya never know when I might fight against them, eh?”  

Kione was a decent fighter but he had no delusions that there weren't any better fighters than himself out there.  Regardless of whether this wolf was or not she surely could show him some new things.  Besides, it was nice to be working with some others for a little bit.

"Kione"

[Image: vG9tCXw.png?1]
[Image: 7bkN6k5.gif]