size
Small
build
Light
player
Melorama

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantIt's a Miracle
12-29-2021, 12:59 AM

Halo's excitement was infectious, and she couldn't stop her tail wagging behind her rapidly enough to shake her butt even if she tried. "There's quite a lot to tell, we'll be here all day!" She'd been to so many different places and met so many different wolves that it would take a while for her to describe everything in enough detail, but if Halo really wanted to hear everything then she'd happily oblige. It'd be like one super long story. "Oh, that must be what I smell on you." Inoki had wondered at the varied scents on her friend's fur, so a pack made sense. Good for her, she would do well in a pack setting.

Inoki grinned so widely she almost dropped the seashell at her friend's idea to do both, and she nodded eagerly. "I like the sound of that. Why don't we do some searching first, and then relax in the water afterwards as a reward?" Business then fun, although she did quite enjoy the search for herbs, plants, and other oddities.

Halo seemed surprised at her offer, even going as far as asking if Inoki was sure she wanted to give it up, and she nodded. "Yea! I don't have anywhere to put it while I travel, so you can keep it safe for me! A little something to remind you of me when I'm not here." She would've attempted to put it in the satchel Halo carried around her shoulders, but she wasn't quite sure how to open it without using her jaws, so she simply motioned with her muzzle towards it, hoping her friend would get the intent behind it.