ardent

for gold and glory

medusa vs smol birb

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
12-29-2021, 01:29 AM
Ears perked when the blue jay accepted her apology, and her tail set to wagging. It thumped on the ground as her eyes began to brighten, glad that the pretty bird wasn't mad at her anymore! The blue jay also apologized for scratching her nose, and for that Medusa paused in her wagging for a brief moment before resuming. "Medusa is fine, scratch doesn't hurt as much as other things that were done to her!" That was a fact.

The blue feathered bird introduced herself as Aster, and Medusa nodded at the mention of her name. "Aster is right! That is Medusa's name!" She grinned, getting to her feet as her tail beat the air. Then Aster asked who Habari was, and almost in an instant, her tail dropped and her smile went away. While she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, she was aware enough to know she definitely didn't like Habari. In her earlier days there, she'd been taking it in stride and it didn't bother her. But after some of them started being mean and insulting her and saying things that would hurt the feelings of anyone with a soul, it had started to get to her.

She swallowed as her gaze slowly found the ground, head ticking again, but this time it was a little more intense than before. "Habari is a lot of wolves. Medusa...trespassed before she knew what trespass was, and day-blind woman made Medusa a slave. Medusa was okay, even with no friends, but then Habari wolves started to be mean to her. They call her stupid, and dumb, and that if she was one of their pups, they would have killed it." She swallowed as she looked up at Aster, and despite the things she was saying, she was holding her composure surprisingly well. "Medusa tried to go find friends outside, but then Habari hurt Medusa..." And yet...here she was beyond pack lands once more despite her warning. But also..."What is a jerk? Is Medusa a jerk?"

"Speech"