gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia
12-29-2021, 02:29 AM

Thunder, lightning, rain and wind. It all swirled about outside, though inside the hollow tree the pair was dry and warm. The opening just large enough to allow them to see out, but small enough to shield them from the elements. Cicero couldn't have asked for a more perfect shelter to share with her man. The inside of the tree even smelled nice. A little earthy, but not rotten or damp. Quite satisfactory, as though the world had placed it here just for them.

Straton wrapped a big leg around her, drawing the petite fae into his embrace. There was no way that she'd ever deny him, so she went along gladly, curling into his much larger frame. His words brought a soft chuckle from her and she leaned into him. "It was a good night, that's for sure." The best night. The night that led to every other night after, including this one. The connection between them was definitely there. Cicero was content. It had been a long time since she'd felt complete and she had the big man beside her to thank for that.

The dark man's question pulled her ears back even as he began to nibble at her neck. Her family didn't know much. Nor had they ever. Cicero came and went, meeting with her siblings here and there. When they did meet, everyone seemed happy together. They laughed and played and teased. Mostly she was tossed around and asked to provide a plethora of hallucinogens for the ragtag group. She always did, but rarely did she imbibe while they were. Always the babysitter. The last time they'd all been together, it seemed as though Cicero had been a different wolf. She'd been free, flighty, nothing holding her down. Well... now she had Straton holding her down. There was a serious to her now that she hadn't had before. Would that change the relationship with her siblings? Would she even be able to find them? Would they be interested in seeing her? Who knew?

"My family doesn't know much," she admitted aloud. "We may not even see them." That was also a possibility. "We've always just drifted on the wind. Wherever the breeze takes an Aracari, that's where they go." Cicero pressed herself against the older wolf's body as though seeking some sort of comfort against her thoughts. "I'm not even sure if they're happy to see me most of the time. They get excited about my supply though." The dark fae's brow furrowed for a moment and she raised her gaze to meet that of the man beside her. "I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to seeing them again either. Strange, isn't it?"

"Speech"